Find Your Next Home
- 732-797-9001 Ext. 824
Ocean County Homes and Real Estate
Your local real estate expert in the following communities in Ocean County:
- Toms River and surrounding area
- Berkeley Township including Bayville
- Stafford Township including Manahawkin
- Brick Township and the surrounding area
- Lacey Twp; Lanoka Harbor and Forked River
- Barnegat, Waretown and the surrounding area
- Long Beach Island; Beach Haven, Ship Bottom, etc
- The Point Pleasant Beach Area; Lavallette, Ortley, etc
Selling Your Ocean County Home
You need the right agent to market your home - someone who understands local real estate pricing trends and how to get your home in front of buyers, fast! Get a FREE, instant valuation on your home at OceanCountyHouseValue.com.
- 15 Point Marketing Plan – Guaranteed to get your home in front of as many as 25,000 potential buyers in 48 hours...you will not find a more comprehensive plan!
- Quality Photos and a Virtual Tour – Professional photography to get you home the attention it deserves. Excellent photos are an absolute requirement to sell a home quickly.
- Social Media Marketing & Blogging – Multi-platform approach using Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc.
- Internet Marketing – “Featured Property” on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com. Your home will also be distributed to another 1500+ real estate websites.
- Open Houses / Event Marketing – I own the website, OpenHouseOceanCounty.com, the most popular all access open house site in the area; where your home will be featured.
- Professional Staging Advice – Free consultation from experienced interior decorator to improve the overall impression of your home on potential buyers (if appropriate).
- Target and Reverse Marking – We identify potential buyers through demographics, income levels, lifestyle trends/ milestones. We don’t wait for buyers to find you, we find the buyers!
Your home is unique; you deserve a unique marketing plan. Let me put my expertise to work to generate an offer on your home today! Give me a call or send me an email to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.
Buying Your Ocean County Home
A buyer’s agent will guide you through the home-buying transaction and be at your disposal for any questions or concerns.
- Find the right property: After determining what you are looking for and what you can afford, I’ll schedule appointments to tour homes that fit the bill. I’ll also explain the pros and cons of various properties and neighborhoods to help you decide which home is right for you.
- Negotiate the offer: I’ll advise you on an appropriate price to offer and present it to the seller's agent. Then I’ll negotiate on your behalf and write up the offer/contract for you. This is where my experience in negotiating deals can save you money and help you avoid pitfalls like a fixer-upper that's more trouble than it's worth
- Recommend other professionals: I’ll be able to refer you to reliable mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, movers, and more.
- Help overcome setbacks: If the home inspector's report or appraisal brings new issues to light, I can advise you on how to proceed, and then act as a buffer between you and the sellers or their agent. If negotiations become heated or hostile, it's extremely helpful to have an experienced professional keeping calm and offering productive solutions.
Home buyers don't need to worry about the expense of hiring me. Why? Because the seller pays the commission for both the seller's agent and the buyer's agent.
Get a positive, helpful consultant for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- The very latest in Market Trends and Analysis
- Contact me via cell phone: 609-553-7926
9 Ways to Share the Spirit of the Season
Barnegat Real Estate Trends December 2018
Should You Buy or Sell During Winter?
Listing information provided by Monmouth Ocean Regional MLS. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.